the outside liquid is not dangerous as it is just water but the liquid inside the glass floating balls are highly dangerous and toxic, and can contain acidic and corrosive liquids. if one of the liquids looks metal looking it will most likely be Mercury which is a dangerous liquid.
YES - potentially damaging. An employee recently broke one of these and when clearing it up some of the liquid splashed in her eyes. This resulted in damage to her eyes and a number of trips to the hospital. She had to rest her eyes in a darkened room for a week or more. So be careful where you put this liquid.
The liquid in such a thermometer is mercury, which can be extremely harmful to the human body if ingested. Even its vapor should be avoided. If mercury from any source is found to have been spilled in a room, proper recovery of this substance is important.
Yes, if they are very strong. For example strong acid or base spilled on the skin can cause burns. On the other hand, the acid inside your stomach is strong enough to dissolve iron. The mucous on the stomach walls stops the acid burning right through the stomach.
The word 'harm' is both a verb (Please don't harm me.) and a noun (I have caused no harm.)The noun 'harm' is a word for physical injury or material damage; psychological damage or injury; actual or potential ill effects or danger; a word for a thing.
They don't harm the ozone layer.
Can mopping your floors everyday with Palmolive dish soap and water cause harm to a dog?
A hurricane could easily harm a shark.
you dispose it properly where it will not harm anything or anybody.
Yes, the word 'harm' is both a noun and a verb.The noun harm is a common, abstract, uncountable noun; a word for physical or mental injury or damage, either deliberate or unintentional.Examples:The goggles must be worn to protect your eyes from harm. (noun)The spilled wine won't harm the table, its Formica. (verb)
if you make a sentence with it. No harm is done in doing so.
Nothing. The only thing that can harm you is its vapor, so if you broke a thermometer, just clear the room and make sure it gets aired out before you go in to pick it up. If you just wanted to touch it yourself, go ahead. It only harms you if you handle it in mass quantitis.
Because it has just been in your mouth, which has many types of bacteria inside. This could harm someone else if it gets into them.
The tip of the digital thermometer is made lead, metal, and more stuff that could harm a dog without you even knowing it. My advice would be to take your dog to your local (or your regular) vet immediately ask him what the harm is, and do we need surgery.
Mercury is poisonous... If the thermometer is broken - it could cause harm. It's safer to use alcohol thermometers - or electronic ones.
liquid hydrogen and LOX (liquid oxygen) is normally use for liquid rocket propellents, so the making to use the materials is bad for the environment, since you need to build the gas tank and such. But the use of the liquid hydrogen and LOX merely produces water vapour which is no harm.
Eventually, all honey will crystallize. However, this does not harm the honey. Just heat it gently to turn it back into a liquid. Or, just eat the crystallized honey, it will not harm you.
It will result in diarrhea and stomach ache. And you need to drink alot of water.
well... it can harm the habitat of the fishes, the water and even the fishes themselves... this will also lead to the pollution of the specific waterform that had been oil spilled... if this happens then there will be a possibility that the living beings in that place will die...
To heat a liquid in the microwave oven using a plastic bottle is harmful because the substances employed in the plastic manufacturing can be released into the liquid. Some substances are very dangerous to your health.