Can the support payments be given to the child for college if she is living at home?

Usually no. She can get an allowance but the child support goes to all living expenses including rent, electricity, food, transportation etc etc. Of course if the parents agree on that the child should have it while living at home they have to go to court and have it changed in the court where it was issued.