Asked in
Chevy Blazer
Chevy 350

Can you adjust a valve to compensate for a worn cam lobe?


User Avatar
Wiki User
July 13, 2009 1:44AM

No you cannot. It will just eat the lobe off the cam further. You will have to replace the cam and lifters. be sure to change the oil and filter several times after job is finished.

It would be wise to replace the timing chain and gears as a set.