Children and the Law
Child Support
iPod Touch

Can you calculate the full amount of court ordered support by taking the monthly payments and multiplying that number by the number of months you are obligated to pay and pay that amount all at once?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2007-10-26 01:17:38

The other party has to agree to that. In my case, I did that

since I moved out of state. Long story short, I didn't have the

prospects of the income needed to pay child support, so that amount

was subtracted from my settlement from my ex husbands IRA.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.