No. Don't eat bread that smells moldy. Sometimes you can smell it before you see it.
if you eat to many of it you will be sick
Unless they go to the doctor
You can't really die from eating moldy bread. However, if you eat too much of it, you can get seriously sick or ill because of the fungus( Rhizobium )
If it isn't moldy bread, then yes. If it is moldy, NO. They could get very sick. If they have already eaten it, contact your vet!
Moderately dangerous. Moldy bread can cause food poisoning which, in severe cases, can cause early termination of the pregnancy.
Yes, as long as it is not infected or moldy.
* Moldy Bread -- Not Just the old Moldy Bread You Know * Trust the Crust?
Eating moldy bread is not harmful. If you get an upset stomach (probably more from the thought of it), drink a glass of water or take a little pink bismuth.
Yes, bread can be given to chickens as a treat. Do not feed moldy bread to the chickens.Another answerChickens LOVE bread a lot, although you probably shouldn't feed it to them all the time - just as a treat or when you have some leftover. My chickens eat moldy bread too, with no ill affects at all.
No, its not healthy . Most fungi are dangerous for health .
Yes, but it's not recommended since it can cause health problems in them, just like with moldy hay.
== == * I've eaten it and I'm still alive. Just make sure that you take the mold off. Also, don't use extremely moldy bread: If your bread has more than three small colonies or a large one, then throw it out... One way of checking if the bread is safe to eat is that if the bread has a peachy smell or a grass smell, it's bad. == == * No, eating moldy bread is never a good idea!!
that i know of no moldy bread doesnt harm birds.
no... it just matters where the bread is and what happened to the bread to make it moldy
For a peasant: Wake up, eat some moldy bread, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, eat some moldy bread, sleep, repeat.
because it's moldy
Don't try it, it might damage the pregnesy
No because if some of it is mouldly then in a while all of it will be..................
Bread going moldy is a chemical change
No, eating moldy bread is not harmful, it just tastes funny.
If it's not moldy then go for it. There isn't really anything in bread that will kill you.
It could be dangerous to eat mold that grew on the bread. Since we don't know what mold it is and some molds do product toxins, don't eat moldy bread.
It depends on how moldy it is. If it's not too bad, and you can easily scrape off the moldy part than I would say go ahead and eat it. If it's very moldy all over I'd be careful because you might get sick. The USDA Suggests throwing the bread out if it is moldy at all. The mold on grain can make you sick.
Chickens LOVE bread as a treat, but it shouldn't be all that they eat of course. They are even fine with eating moldy bread - it won't hurt them, and is better than throwing it away.