Job Training and Career Qualifications
Criminal Law
Manchester New Hampshire

Can you get a felony off your record?

User Avatar
Wiki User
June 12, 2009 9:37PM

You can apply for a pardon and have your record cleared if you have completed your sentence, have not had any subsequent legal trouble and meet the conditions of the pardon. Usually this is a process that takes a year.