- When it's cold and wet outside, it's so nice to be warm and dry inside.
- He was wearing two different color socks but at least his shoes were the same.
- I was raised in Arizona, so I play a lot of summer sports and not many winter sports.
- Please fill the dishwasher and empty the trash.
- I will date a short guy or a tall guy, it's how he treats me that matters.
- She used to be very reserved, but she's much more outgoing since she's been taking dancing lessons.
- He was penny wise, but pound foolish.
- She was optimistic about attending college, but pessimistic about paying for it.
- Progress is the antidote to stagnation.
- A phone call to your mom will make her happy when she's sad.