Asked in
Tickets Points and Auto Insurance Rates
Traffic Violations and Tickets

Can you have a trial on a traffic ticket if you have already pled guilty?


User Avatar
Wiki User
July 12, 2009 5:20PM

you would have to retain counsel and he can file a motion to withdraw your guilty plea, no promises it will be granted depends on the judge. You could attempt it yourself your chances on it being granted in my opn are slim. JUDE KAGABINES LEXINGTON SC