Asked in Miscellaneous

Can you have your recorded sealed as an adult in nm?


Wiki User

Which record? What record? Any criminal record you may have had as a juvenile is automatically sealed when you turn 18. If you are an adult you can petition the court to have a particular charge "expunged" from your adult criminal record but you must present VERY good reason to the court for requesting it, and even then your request might not be granted. Drivers history, no.