Emancipation and Ages for Moving Out

Can you live with a relative in another state with just your parents permission or do they have to sign papers?

User Avatar
Wiki User
July 03, 2009 2:18AM

Ill answer my own question...they just have to sign papers and have a legal witness stamp it..Im in my aunt's house now!! :D