Asked in
Abusive Relationships and Domestic Violence

Can you move out when your 17 if you have been physically abused?


User Avatar
Wiki User
August 03, 2009 11:18PM

The laws vary from state to state. You probably need to have your parents permission or get a court order from a judge.

Your local Child Protective Services office should be able to tell you what you need to do.