Asked in
Tickets Points and Auto Insurance Rates
Traffic Violations and Tickets

Can you not pay for a speeding ticket you received from California if you moved out of state right after receiving it and if you're converting your license to the new state?


User Avatar
Wiki User
July 11, 2009 9:49PM

yes you most likely do...... sorry