Asked in
Child Support

Can you sign over your parental rights in the state of Washington?


User Avatar
Wiki User
February 21, 2008 5:35PM

From what I was told by the "Courts", in order for an established parent to terminate their rights, there has to be someone on the other end to pick up where they left off, like an adoption.