Civil Lawsuits
Henry VIII
US Army

Can you sue your wife and your wife's adulterous partner for adultery?

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
January 26, 2008 9:27PM

You can sue your wife for divorce, but I believe you can sue her 'partner' for 'Alienation of Affection'. Contact a lawyer. If you can prove that she left you for this 'partner' you might be successful.