Best Answer

You could probably sue the parents and juvenile for slander if you can demonstrate it's harming his social status or causing true anguish. It's sad that it would come to that, but it would get them to stop harming your child. Check with your local clerk of the court at the courthouse and they can walk you through the civil suit procedure. * It is not likely that the plaintiff would prevail in such a suit even if the court agreed to hear it. Generally the plaintiff must prove that the parties involved have suffered damages which have resulted in financial loss. Since the incident involves minors, the plaintiff would have to prove that the alledged victim had suffered physical and/or emotional damage that caused the parents financial loss in terms of medical care.

2006-08-28 12:28:09
This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +5 pts
Q: Can you take legal action against a 13-year-old and her parent for spreading malicious rumors about your 13-year-old son if it is causing mental anguish to the boy's family?
Write your answer...

Related Questions

Sentence for anguish?

Sentence for Anguish

Anguish in a sentence?

a look of anguish crossed Ben face.

When did Charles Anguish die?

Charles Anguish died in 1797.

When was Charles Anguish born?

Charles Anguish was born in 1769.

What is anguish?

Anguish is a state of extreme pain in body or mind.

How do you use anguish in a sentence?

i wan running and i felt anguish

What part of speech is anguish?

Depending on how it's used, anguish can be a noun or a verb. As a noun: She suffered great anguish over the loss of her husband. As a verb: They anguish over the loss of their pet.

What is the duration of Anguish film?

The duration of Anguish - film - is 1.43 hours.

What are some sentences for the word anguish?

She was filled with anguish over the murder of her child.

When was Douglas Anguish born?

Douglas Anguish was born on 1950-07-08.

When was Anguish - film - created?

Anguish - film - was created in 1987.

Use anguish in a sentence?

Joel was enduring much anguish over his father's death.

What is an analogy for anguish?


What is a sentence with the word anguish?

Example : "He suffered much pain and anguish over the years due to his mother's death."

What are the release dates for A Night of Anguish - 1913?

A Night of Anguish - 1913 was released on: USA: 26 March 1913

What are the release dates for Her Week of Anguish - 1912?

Her Week of Anguish - 1912 was released on: USA: 9 May 1912

What is the spirit of anguish?

One answer:"Anguish" is: "extreme pain, distress or anxiety."Among the disputed definitions of "spirit"... one might be: "attitude or feelings."In which case, a "spirit of anguish" would be "a feeling of extreme pain, distress or anxiety."

What is torment?

Torment is mental anguish.

What is the antonym of anguish?

content ....or comfort

What does anguish mean?

In pain and/or terror

What is the opposite of anguish?

happy or glad

Can you use with with the word anguish?

First the light pain began. And the it ended with even more anguish. She was dying. And it was bringing me great sadness.

What is the synonym for extreme pain?

anguish maybe?

What Halloween words can be scrambled to nhsguai?


What word is similar in meaning to anguish?