Best Answer

If they are not on a lease or a deed...Yes. If they are you need to process Protection Order paperwork with the local Magistrate. To do it well, give them a written agreement of when you expect them to move by with the explanation of what you will do with their property in the event that they have not taken steps to find somewhere else to live. If you are feeling benevolent, rent a storage space in their name and pay one month ahead and move the stuff there. Make sure they sign the agreement and give them a copy. Change your locks, if needed. For our son, we told him that if he did not have plans by May 20th, we would make some for him without his input. He made it happen.

User Avatar

Wiki User

βˆ™ 2008-10-16 05:01:39
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

selection process for all federal judges

appellate jurisdiction vs original jurisdiction in federal courts

how did the 14th amendment affect civil liberties in the united states

what term describes the view that only fundamental bill of rights protections should apply to the statesΒ 

See all cards
25 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Can you throw an adult out of your home?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked