Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2009-10-02 18:29:55

can your attorney agree to a settlement in a civil suit without your consent

User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions

No where unless they can get a judge to agree to it.

A stipulation of settlement indicates that the parties to a legal dispute have arrived at a formal agreement resolving their dispute. If you are one of those parties and the other side has presented a stipulation of settlement and you don't agree then you will need to fight it out in court. Your best option is to engage the services of an attorney and present the attorney with the facts, so that the attorney can represent you and your interests in the settlement.

In most cases, emergency treatment will be given without consent. Routine items will not be done without parental consent. Someone has to agree to make the necessary payments.

Parental consent is not required for emancipation. The court has to agree and the parent's opinion in the matter are likely to factor in.

No. All fee owners must consent in order for the easement rights to be valid.

Actually, the teen herself can go on birth control without the consent of any of you. So whether the 2 parents agree or not is irrelevant. The teen has to agree to it though.

Not without parental consent. Until they are 18, the parents are responsible for them and decide where they live.

This is where the two sides meet without going in front of the judge but rather with a mediator who listens to both sides, then attempts to get you to agree on a settlement

concur Agree, consent, accede, assent, concur

A primary owner cannot refinance a car loan without consent from the co-owner. Both parties must agree to the action.

It means the parties involved agree on the settlement discussed .

In the United States you cannot be forced to agree but the divorce can proceed without your consent. You cannot force a person to stay married when they want to dissolve the marriage.

When parties in a legal dispute agree between themselves to a settlement without going before a judge or without waiting for a trial to be concluded, they have settled out of court.

The verb agree has the synonyms concur, consent, concede, or accept.

A 15 year old cannot move out of the home without the parents' consent. If the parents agree, the child can live with her brother.

Consent means to agree to something. Free consent means to agree without coercion - without being forced or threatened. According to the Indian Contract Act free consent is said to be free when it is not caused by - (1) coercion, as defined in section 15, or (2) undue influence, as defined in section 16, or (3) fraud, as defined in section 17, or (4) misrepresentation, as defined in section 18, or (5) mistake, subject to the provisions of section 20,21, and 22

No. In England you must be at least 16 to marry with parental consent, 18 without.

18 years old without parental consent. if you are under 18, and your parents agree, then it can be at any age.

No, unless you can obtain a court order, which is seldom granted if the parents don't agree.

No, an individual under the age of 18 is not able to sign a contract or agree to purchase.

No, this is something the parents have to agree on together and if not the court will decide.

You don't have to agree but they will cancel the policy. Most homeowners policies include a replacement cost coverage to the structure so they want it to be insure properly.

Unless you are an emancipated youth, in many jurisdictions, you are not old enough to consent to such an arrangement.

Legally you have to be eighteen to move out without their consent. The only other option, short of getting them to agree to it, is to file with the court for emancipation.

expressed consent is like a signature or a handshake to verify. You have to have informed consent to really have expressed consent. It pretty says that you agree to whatever there going to do to you basically

Copyright ยฉ 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.