Can your ex husband include the money he owes you from your property settlement agreement in his bankruptcy?

Yes. Only child support and alimony are not dischargeable. That does not mean you cannot hold your ex in contempt for doing so, however. State laws differ, so consult a knowledgeable lawyer.