Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2009-09-17 11:14:20

No. Homeowners Insurance does not cover auto theft from a business.

User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions

Home Invasion and Homeowners InsuranceThat all depends. What did they steal? Is it covered under your homeowners Policy? If the stolen property is listed as covered under your homeowners Insurance then you should file a claim for the stolen property. If the door or window was kicked in or damaged then you can file a claim for cost of repairs.There is no coverage specific to a home invasion on your homeowners policy so there is no pay out for "home invasion" in and of itself.If you were injured firing the home invasion you will need to look to your medical insurance to cover the costs of related health care.

File the claim on your auto insurance. Homeowners insurance does not cover automobiles.

Slashed tires coverageYou will need to file the claim under your Auto Insurance policy. Your homeowners insurance does not pay for car damage. That's what auto insurance is for.

Depending on what type of homeowners insurance you have most of the time theft is a covered event. You will need to supply the insurance company with a police report where you had called the police for the break in. The only issue is if it is enough of a loss to exceed your deductible enough to make it worth while to file the claim.

Yes. You probably will not get your property returned but there remains a slight chance if you have the serial number and share this information with police. You can also file a claim on your homeowners insurance.

Homeowners insurance and Auto TheftNo. Homeowners Insurance does not provide coverage for Automobiles. You will need to file that with your Auto Insurance company if you have comprehensive Auto Coverage.More sNO. That would be something that auto insurance would cover if you had full coverage including theft. Homeowners, does not cover motorized vehicles, except in specific cases.

No. Your homeowners Insurance Policy does not cover Auto Collision. You will need to file on your Auto Insurance under your Vehicle Comprehensive and Collision Coverage.

No Homeowners insurance does not provide coverage for automobiles. You would have to look to your auto Insurance to file a comprehensive claim. No one is liable for an act of nature.

No, Homeowners Insurance does not provide personal injury coverage away from the home. You should file an accidental injury claim with your Health / medical Insurance provider.

File a claim on your comprehensive auto insurance if you have it. Your homeowners insurance will not cover damage to your vehicle.

Every homeowners policy is unique and you need to read through your policy to be sure but I can tell you that most homeowners policies will cover your personal property. Your homeowners policy will actually cover your personal property anywhere in the world (depending on your specific policy). If your clubs were stolen from your car and you are thinking of filing a claim just remember that you will be responsible for your homeowners deductible which is usually around $1,000. That means that you are responsible for the first $1,000 so if your clubs are worth $1,200 you would get a check for $200 from your insurance company. Most golf clubs aren't worth that much but if yours are do you really want to file a claim to get a $200 check? After you file that claim your homeowners insurance premium will increase for 3-5 years because you will be considered a higher risk by the insurance companies. One other thing to consider is that if your car windows were broken during the theft you will also have to file a claim with your auto insurance company if you want them to cover the window. Most auto policies will replace glass for free or very little.

Homeowner's insurance does not cover that type of loss.AnswerAny time you file a claim with either auto or homeowners insurance, your rates increase. If it costs more to replace the items than the rate increase, then file the claim. Ask your insurance company how much extra you will pay and for how long, do the math and see for yourself. While homeowner's insurance won't cover your truck if stolen (that's what comprehensive coverage under auto insurance is for), it will cover your bike if stolen from your driveway. But that is subject to your deductible and if it is a typical deductible (like $1000) it won't make any sense to even make the claim.And when you do file, you now become a higher risk so you have the possibility of getting higher rates but that totally depends on your insurer and your loss history.

Yes you May all you have to do is get intouch with your insurance agent or Company.

No you'd have to file your loss notice with the company that insures your car or your medical insurance policy. Homeowners Insurance policies provide no coverage for the automobiles.

You'll have to file a claim on your own Auto Insurance. Homeowners Insurance does not provide coverage for vehicles owned or non-owned and nobody is liable for an act of nature.

Call the cops. File a report. Call your insurance company.

Without anything damaged, lost or stolen there is nothing to claim.

You cannot go behind someone's back and file a claim on their insurance. If it is a major injury you can file suit and they will have to provide it to their insurance company so that the insurance company will defend them or settle the claim. This is to force the issue.

Generally your lender requires you to keep up-to-date proof of insurance on file with them.

When your car is 'stolen", you file a stolen car report with the cops. Then your INSURANCE will pay off the loan. The lender will deal with the insurance co. and alls well. You dont have a car, but no payments either. BTW, the insurance co. HAS to be sure its stolen or they wont pay the loan off.

Copyright ยฉ 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.