Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2007-02-10 16:35:19

It is certainly possible. That being said, under the law an unmarried woman retains sole custody rights to a child unless a court rules otherwise. Custody, visitation, child support and other issues will not be addressed by the court unless parentage has been established. If the father has not signed the birth certificate or a declaration of parentage it will be necessary for him to establish his parental rights through a paternity test. The preferred method is DNA although a traditional blood test is acceptable in the majority of cases.

User Avatar

Your Answer

Still Have Questions?

Related Questions

Why is the Greek environment unstable?

Howdy do

Thunderstorms form when warm humid air rises in?

unstable environment

Are ions unstable?

Depends on charge, potential and element of ion but many of them indeed are; environment is also important: ions that are stable in some environments can be unstable in some others.

What form of organizational structure is best suited to a mass product produced in an unstable environment?


What environment does a forensic psychology work in?

People who are mentally unstable, and commit serious crimes because of this.

What is the 4 exceptions to Mendel's principles?

Human height Linked genes unstable alleles Environment influence.

Which condition would cause an ecosystem to become unstable?

Only heterotrophic organisms remain after a change in the environment

Thunderstorms form when?

Warm, humid air rises in an unstable environment

What is bedouins environment like?

Dry and barren, the rain is unstable, rocky and under ground rivers, oasis appear above them

Which population of organisms would be in greatest danger of becoming extinct?

A population of organisms having few variations living in an unstable environment.

What happens to a criminal who is mentally unstable?

deppending on how severe he/she is. but they may be analysed, but are usually charged like anyone else would, unless they were registered mentally ill

What are the unstable element?

Radioactive elements are unstable, and the shorter the half-life, the more unstable they are.

Can you keep your baby from her unstable father?

Not on your own. Unless otherwise declared by the court, a legal father has as much right to the child as the legal mother. Interfering with his custody could be criminal. If you believe he is unstable, you should file a petition with the appropriate court to have his custody/visitation rights suspended or removed.

Is a supersaturated solution stable or unstable?


Is radon stable or unstable?

Very unstable

What is an unstable isotope?

An unstable isotope can disintegrate.

Why is Organisational structure important What sort of organisational structure best suited to custom made product produced in a stable environment a mass product produced in unstable environment?

tis a compulsory question tis a compulsory question

What is an unstable atom?

An unstable atom is a radioactive atom.

Is copper stable or unstable at its natural state?


Are superheavy elements stable or unstable?

unstable, think about it.

Is the tightrope walker in stable or unstable equilibrium?


How do you put unstable in a sentence?

After surgery the girl was unstable.

Is hydrogen stable or unstable?

hydrogen is very unstable

Why is organizational structure important What form of organizational structure is best suited to a custom made product produced in a stable environment and a mass product produced in an unstable?

Organizational structure best suited for a custom made product should be vertical and mass product and unstable will be horizontal

What makes a copper atom unstable?

it might not be unstable with anything.......

Still have questions?