Did auburn win?
auburn always wins
Yes, they will win against Oregon.
Since 1981, what is the Alabama Vs. Auburn win/loss record?
53-51-8 Auburn leads.
Auburn University! No one can stop their offense. Alabama lost last night so they're out. Auburn is the only undefeated team in the SEC. Boise State is only undefeated, because they don't play anyone. I think that Oregon & Auburn will play each other in the BCS and Auburn will win.
Yes if they have a good team
For football: Auburn leads 26-21-3
Year, not years. 1957.
As of the end of the 2010 season, Alabama 41, Auburn 34, and 1 tie. RTR
Cam Newton in 2010.
1982 ... Auburn lost 9 straight to Alabama between 1973-1981.
Most likely Auburn will. 58% chance of Auburn and 42% chance Oregon. Other people think that it will be a close game.
Yes, although it was a split championship. Auburn won the AP poll, while Ohio State won the UPI poll.
auburn of course they got cam newton
Auburn fans say war eagle because in the first auburn vs. Georgia football game, auburn was losing. but then an injured confederate soldier let go of is eagle from the war. the eagle flew around the stadium and all the auburn fans started chanting "war eagle". auburn came back in the second half to win the very first auburn Georgia football game. but the official mascot of auburn university is the tiger. War Eagle!!
Auburn has won 6 SEC Championships. However, the most recent was in 2004 when Auburn went undefeated; and claimed a share of the national title despite the fact that they did not receive enough 1st place votes.
Alabama went 0-6 against Auburn from 2002-2007.
I believe Tennessee has a 20-26-3 all time against Auburn. That is a .435 win percentage. This from 1956 through 2008.
Michigan and Auburn have met twice with each team winning once. Auburn won the 1984 Sugar Bowl by a score of 9-7 and Michigan win the 2001 Florida Citrus Bowl by a score of 31-28.
who owned auburn who owned auburn who owned auburn who owned auburn
As of the Iron Bowl played on 11/27/09 in Auburn, Alabama leads the series with an overall record of 40-33-1.
Their record was 12-1 when they went undefeated in the regular season, but lost to Auburn in the National Championship are in Glendale Arizona. Auburn kicked a last second field goal to win.
Auburn won the 2011 BCS National Championship Game 22-19 over the Oregon Ducks on January 10, 2011. This was the first BCS national title in school history. Auburn was also named national champions by the Associated Press in 1957.
Auburn defeated Alabama, 23-22, on November 27, 1982 to break a 9 game losing streak that ran from 1973-1981.
The abbreviation for Auburn, as in Auburn University, is A.
Yes, they shared with Georgia in '81 and with Tennessee and Auburn in '89.
What was the first state to win a national championship and the Heisman Trophy 2 years in a row and what were the teams?
Alabama. Alabama & Auburn
From Fort Worth TX : Auburn AL 688mi, 1329mi to Auburn NY, Auburn WA 1647, 1393mi to Auburn CA, and Auburn ME 1653
Auburn is located in Auburn, Alabama.
The address of the Auburn Library is: 350 Nevada St., Auburn, 95603 3789
Auburn University is located in the city of Auburn. Auburn is in Lee County, Alabama.
Auburn University is in Alabama, in the city of Auburn.
Cameron Newton won the Heisman Trophy following the 2010 season. He played for Auburn University.
USC under Pete Carroll is undefeated against the SEC. The scores of their recent games are listed below. It's also worth noting that their last game (a 50-14 win over Arkansas in Fayetteville) was against the team that went on to win their division in the SEC that year. 2002: #22 Auburn @ USC: USC 24, Auburn 17 2003: USC @ #5 Auburn: USC 23, Auburn 0 2005: Arkansas @ USC: USC 70, Arkansas 17… Read More
The address of the Auburn Branch is: 433 West Main Street, Auburn, 42206 5239
Auburn is a location under New South Wales, Australia. It's located 19 kilometres west of the Sydney. In addition, Auburn is a city / town in many US States, such as: Auburn, Alabama Auburn, Kentucky Auburn, New York. Auburn, Nebraska
The address of the Auburn Memorial Library is: 1810 Courthouse Avenue, Auburn, 68305 1862
They are a college football team in Auburn,Alabama. they play for Auburn Universty.
The address of the Auburn Public Library is: 749 East Thach Avenue, Auburn, 36830 5545
The address of the Auburn Preservation League is: Po Box 2945, Auburn, AL 36831-2945
The address of the Auburn Historical Society is: 41 South Street, Auburn, MA 01501-2851
The address of the Auburn Free Public Library is: 369 Southbridge St., Auburn, 01501 2441
Auburn has a swim team. This year, 2010, an old Auburn swimmer was in the Olympics.
Auburn University is in Lee County, Alabama, and located in the city of Auburn.
No, the University of Alabama is in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Auburn University is located in the city of Auburn.
The college is in Auburn, Alabama.
The address of the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Museum is: 1600 Wayne St, Auburn, IN 46706-3509
The address of the Auburn Historical Association is: 102 Hooksett Road, Auburn, NH 03032-3225
The address of the Auburn Area Branch Library is: 235 West Midland Road, Auburn, 48611 9488