Taxes and Tax Preparation
Property Law
Income Taxes
Tax Forms

Do you claim section 8 rent on your taxes as income?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2014-09-17 23:38:09

Section 8 payments that are not taxable income, and are not

reported on your tax return. However, if you are applying for

things such as Pell Grant, then you would next your Section 8

benefits information to claim on the FAFSA.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.