Credit and Debit Cards
Credit Reports

Do you dispute the date of a paid federal tax lien with the IRS or the credit reporting agency?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2006-07-14 22:29:11

If the lien appears on your credit report, you dispute it with

the credit bureau. You can do this by ordering your credit report

on line and issuing a dispute through their investigation

department, of course, you will have to provide evidence for your


Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.