Do you have to live in the county that issues you a Section 8 voucher?

It depends...I you already live in the same county that issues the voucher you can take the voucher anywhere in the U.S, however I you currently live outside of that county you must have a rental in the issuing county for at least 12 months before you can move elsewhere.