Do you have to pay child support if your 17 years old wants to go live with your ex-wife?

Yes, provided you want to be responsible for the life you brought into this world, or there is a court order in place. Keep in mind, that even if there is no court order in existence, that you might still be responsible for support from the day the child moves.