Best Answer

It is normally a condition of most real estate sales contracts, or the lender providing the funds.

User Avatar

Wiki User

βˆ™ 2007-05-16 03:37:47
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides


22 cards

If you were laid off and apply for insurance coverage on your wife's group policy do you have to answer a medical questionnaire

How many grams of cholesterol should you eat each day to maintain a healthy diet

What would cause a fluttering inside the ear canal

Why is beef fat a solid at room temperature

See all cards
4 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Do you need to purchase owners title insurance?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

Is title insurance transferred in a conveyance of real property?

No. Title insurance only covers the person who purchased the policy. You would need to purchase your own title insurance policy.

Do all business owners need commercial auto insurance?

The only time you would not need it is if your personal auto insurance policy already covers you for your business use. If they would not cover then you need to purchase commercial insurance for that vehicle.

Do you had to have a title to be able to by title insurance?

No, you need to own a house.

Do you need to have insurance on a car when transferring the title?


Where can one learn about title insurance?

You can learn about Title Insurance through your bank, if you are taking a loan out for a mortgage on your house, then you will need to make sure you have Title Insurance. You can also learn about whether you need it or want it through Title Insurance agencies that offer information about this specifically.

Do I need to purchase any special Insurance before sending my son to summer football camp?

No, you do not need to purchase insurance. Football is a common sport, and you do not need insurance for it. As long as you have medical insurance, you will be alright.

Is it possible to purchase individual dental insurance or do I need to be part of a group?

You do not need to be part of a group to purchase individual dental insurance. You can purchase dental insurance at and

Do you have to have insurance to purchase an auto?

You do need to have insurance to actually purchase an auto. You will however need auto insurance to drive the car off of the lot. Insurance is also required prior to registering a vehicle.

The most extensive title coverage would be?

Title insurance costs are regional. You need to contact a title insurance company in your area. You will need to have a professional title examination done to get an owner's policy. The title insurance company can refer you to an agent. There aren't any other options that I know of.

Do you need a title to get insurance on a pocket bike?


Do you need the title to get insurance?

In most states, yes.

You need car insurance to get salvage title?

In Texas you do.

People also asked