Best Answer

You need workers' compensation insurance if you have employees. You do not need worker's comp insurance if you are a sole owner. In most states, owners of a business are exempt from having workers' comp for themselves. The type of business does not matter. If you have employees, you need comp insurance., the venue, whether a city owned street, school or music venue SHOULD require that you carry the coverage on yourself to ensure you don't allege to be its employee if you suffer an injury.

User Avatar

Wiki User

βˆ™ 2015-07-15 18:28:10
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Managers for which type of job use a percentage to figure the wages of an employee

A defined contribution plan is part of which employee benefit

What is the most common type of employee benefit

What type of school should someone attend if he or she wants to be a plumber

See all cards
9 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Do you need workmans comp insurance for a concession stand if employee 13 years of age?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

Where do you get liability insurance on a concession stand?

I'm looking for liability insurance for a flag football league concession stand

What does the acronym Geico stand for?

Government Employee Insurance Company

What is a concession vendor?

the person in the concession stand selling the products.

Where can one buy concession equipment?

Concession Equipment is a website which sells concession equipment as well as concession stand supplies. They can also be bought from the Concession Stands website.

What is the dimensions of a concession stand?


Another name for a food stand?

refreshment stand or concession stand

Use the word concession in an sentence?

During intermission you can stop by the concession stand for a Coke and some popcorn.

How much would a conssesion stand cost?

The amount that a concession stand would cost varies depending on the items being sold. However, the starting cost for a concession stand is $2,000.

How do you build a concession stand trailer?

i could not tell you

What Dose CST Stand For?

Concession sales tax

Do concession stands need any type of insurance?

Concession stands need insurance if they want protection from being sued if somebody suffers a loss resulting form the products or services of the stand. It also needs it if it want its property replaced if something bad happens to it. It also needs it if the landlord requires it.

What is the meaning of concession area?

This is an area, usually in or near a recreation area, where food or refreshments of various kinds are sold. you will sometimes here the term concession stand, which refers to the physical set-up or kiosk for an individual provider of some specific item in a concession area. For example, I might sell frozen lemonade at my concession stand; you might be selling pizza at your concession stand located right next to mine.

People also asked