no, you should not give dogs medication meant for humans.
You should call your vet before giving your puppy anything not normal for their diet. However, my dog got stung by a bee and I gave her benadryl to prevent an allergic reaction. You might be ok if you give baby benadryl and only a little. If the puppy is sick, it needs to be seen by a vet
Immediately after being stung, put Sting-Kill on it, or meat tenderizer. Later, apply a Benadryl type of product.
Some people can go a lifetime without being stung. It is whoever lived the longest life without being stung
In most cases being stung by the Ichneumon Wasp is harmless if painful. If you do happen to be stung wash the stung part if you can.
a painful strike to the stung area and a possibility of paralyzment
Being stung by a bee hurts with extreme pain, and can last for a while.
They do get stung, but their skin is so thick it doesn't affect them.
Bees and wasps are everywhere, and sometimes it is hard to avoid being stung by them. If a person is stung, they can neutralize the sting with apple cider vinegar.
After being stung by a marine animal, symptoms can include vomiting and difficulty breathing, and shock muscular cramping and nausea.
Depending on what has stung/bitten your pet; the most common symptom is swelling of the area. I have a dog that is allergic to bee and wasp stings, she has had her whole muzzle swell up and vomited after being stung. The vet treated her with injectable Benadryl and a steroid; she was fine after a couple hours. Poisonous snakes can also cause swelling, to be safe take your pet to the veterinarian if you're not sure! If that is not an option search online for a proper dosage of Benadryl oral solution (available at most stores), but that will not work for snake bites! (Most cities have an emergency vet)
I have it. Its Apiphobia meaning fear of bees and being stung by one. Never have been stung by one before not gonna start now.
our vet told us to break a benadryl table in small piece and give to him, as he was all covered in hives and within 20 min. it was all cleared up
Try to Scrape the stinger out with a Credit card or something that won't bend and then let them tough it out, certain breeds of dogs can take children's Benadryl for itching and redness.
yes you can it requires an antidote that can be administered by the hoispital
both a and b
You hear buzzing and are being stung repeatedly.
it would be a risk because you could get stung by a bee
Both A and B.
Both A and B
Not unless you want to die from being stung by all of them.
both a and b
Starvation and being stung by a sting ray.