Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2013-02-22 07:55:37

It depends on whether you have "off premises" property coverage on your policy and then what household items were stolen.


Related Questions

No. Auto insurance will only cover the vehicle and items that came installed standard on the vehicle. You can, however make a claim on your homeowners insurance for other items stolen from your vehicle. Homeowners insurance gives you coverage for items off premises up to 10% of your contents coverage on the policy. This is to cover situations like this, thefts or damage while on vacation, and even dependent children's items while in a dorm room. The biggest problem is that you will have a deductible for damage to the car and another deductible for the items stolen and covered on the homeowners policy.

Vandalism is believed to have started back in the year 455 during the enlightenment. The Germanic people were involved in destruction of various items.

Many auto insurance policies will cover stolen items from your vehicle but only a very limited amount. For instance, if you have your vehicle broken into and your AM/FM/CD unit is stolen along with your case of 24 CDs, your policy will most likely cover the AM/FM/CD unit and only 1 or 2 of the CDs. Each policy is different. It is best to call the agent who sold you the policy.

Yes, if it is personal items not attached to the vehicle that is stolen (such as a laptop). If it attached to the vehicle (stereo, tires) it would go under the auto insurance policy. Also, the items must be owned by the policyholder.

Yes, Most homeowners Policies with extended coverage will cover some off premises property. Just contact you Insurance Agent for details.

In general no, vandalism of an automobile is covered by the vehicles auto insurance policy. However you may have coverage for certain household belongings while outside the premises so check your policy or contact you agent if some of the stolen items were household items.

Often, hiomeowners coverage will cover the loss of items on one's car.

Yes, you are correct. Items in your vehicle that are damaged in an accident or fire or whatever are not covered by you auto insurance unless they are part of your vehicle. The alternative is that they are covered on your homeowners insurance. The downfall to this is that you will have a deductible on your homeowners insurance that you will have to meet first.

You cannot trade items with other Monster Owners.

vandalism and theft and possesion of illegal items

Home Buyers Insurance is similar to Home Owners Insurance as they both offer protection and coverage for the physical home as well as costly items inside such as electronics and appliances but only if the additional items are recorded being on the property.

There is no law that prevents it, but you may want to ask him for a waiver to be sure he understands that your insurance does not apply.

It's not possible to send items from the shops to other monster owners.

Once the insurance company has paid the claim for stolen items they become the legal owners of the items.

As soon as your vehicle is delivered tot he storage lot, it is typically inventoried. That is all personal items are listed and placed in storage. Upon your request, these items will be returned to you. Keep in mind thought that you may be required to pay storage for these items before they will be returned.

Extended warranties for cars would be longer in time and may cover more items or pieces on the vehicle. Normally, warranties are to be bought at the time of purchase.

cover kids computer from highschool?

RAC does cover insurance on items when one has subscribed to their Personal Valuable Insurance. Items that can be covered include digital camera, jewelry, laptops, watches and many others.

It'll vary according to state law, amount of damage/value of items stolen, value of vehicle and items inside of it, etc.

Yes, plastic laminators do cover items of various sizes. A few different items that you may want to laminate are documents and ids. You may also laminate boxes together for shipping on a pallet. Basically you you plastic laminators to cover the things that you don't wish to get wet and help protect the items themselves.

Yes. You have a percentage of your contents coverage covered off premises. Traveling your items will be covered; in storage; a child in college and their property in a dorm room; and many other instances.

By finding the items lost in time and giving them back to their owners.

No if you have signed the contract/order it is no longer your vehicle so you are not allowed unless the person who now owns the vehicle lets you

The answer is in your particular policy, but if it does not your renters or homeowners policy may cover those items.

You cannot steal items from Moshi Monster owners.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.