yes size effect the speed of a ball.
this project will not work for a science fair project i tried
It really depends on the size of the slope and the surface terrain but the golf ball should be fast sinces it is heavier. Tank you very much
Does the size of the ball determine how high the ball will bounce? I need the answer for a science project.
Yes =============================================================== well, 80% yes. the other 20% is depended on how fast you throw it
The bigger the ball, the farther it travels.
Everything falls at the same speed. the only variable is drag. For instance a feather & a bowling ball would fall at the same speed in a vacuum, but not through the air.