Asked in
UK Law and Legal Issues

Find your national insurance now?


User Avatar
Wiki User
June 20, 2016 3:31PM

If you have lost your National Insurance Number (NINO), you can fill out a CA5403 form and send it to Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC). Alternatively, you can contact HMRC by telephone.

HMRC will then be able to look up your NINO and send it to you through the post.