Asked in
Computer Hardware

Handles you cant hold?


User Avatar
Wiki User
September 17, 2014 5:16PM

The handles that you cannot hold in your hand are the little squares at the edges and corners of a graphic on the computer screen. The handle can be moved with the mouse pointer to re-size the graphic.