Has anyone heard of Money Management International?
Yes. And I think I know why you posted this question. Googling this company yields a flood of useless hits, almost all of which are traceable to the company itself. Finding independent information on them is difficult. I just discovered this myself yesterday when I had reason to become curious about their business practices.
A new Wikipedia entry has since been created, and is under development by myself and others. You can find it here:
There are a few notable points to keep in mind:
1. MMI can offer legitimate services to help resolve debt issues. But the company receives significant funding from credit card issuers and mortgage issuers themselves. In fact the company was originally created by card issuers. While it does help consumers, it does it in a way that satisfies the interests of these creditors. Notably, MMI Debt Management Plans may be recommended for consumers who would in fact be better served declaring bankruptcy. Card issuers don't want you to declare bankruptcy. They'd rather work things out.
2. A Debt Management Plan, should you choose one, will affect your credit record. The effects in some cases will last exactly as long as a bankruptcy.
3. In short: consider bankruptcy, if your problems are serious. And don't just rely on MMI's advice when you make your decision.
4. MMI charges fees to consumers for Debt Management Plans. These fees are voluntary. But they may not tell you that. MMI is a tax-exempt, nonprofit organization that must provide charitable services. However, the company in the past has misled consumers into believing they had no choice but to pay the voluntary fees.
5. You can find a useful story on the voluntary fee issue here:
6. MMI's membership in the Better Business Bureau of Houston, TX (where the company is based) was revoked. The BBB asserted that MMI provided inaccurate, false or misleading information to consumers.
You can find the BBB's revocation letter here (it's a PDF file):
7. When your credit problems are serious, you may need help. If you are skeptical of MMI's intentions you should try finding help elsewhere. Options include bankruptcy attorneys and counseling from legitimate accounting firms. All firms offering debt consolidation and Debt Management Plans should be regarded with skepticism, even MMI and Consumer Credit Counseling Services and others that have the approval of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling. The NFCC was also created by card issuers.
8. Good luck.
Yes! ASHBROOK MANAGEMENT, Atlanta, GA is an International Real Estate company. Ashbrook Management is not registered in Atlanta, Georgia Per Se, however, Ashbrook Management, Atlanta GA, are licensed internationally and have an outstanding reputation for reselling time shares at twice the value (At current market rates). Ashbrook Management, Atlanta, GA, are also NOT registered with the BBB as they are an International Agency and paying the fee's just for a good rating (BBB Charges for… Read More
He is on Linkedin, Facebook, Wikipedia, and more. A top music management exec who runs Music Management USA. He was John Lennon's publicist on Double Fantasy.
I never heard of anyone charging to interview people for job positions.
Yes... it is a wonderful company!! please contact me directly and I will give you more details!! email@example.com
Yes. If no one had heard of them, they would not have had the money to have produced 17 studio albums (as of the date of this answer's posting)! I have 14 of their albums.
i dont but i heard they are hard to get and cost a lot of money
I also received a similar email and am not sure if this is real or not, has anyone heard of it before or tried to claim
You should suggest all children learn an international sign language so they can communicate with anyone on this planet?
the best idea i have heard for long time!
I have heard of it.
I heard of it and I heard it didn't work.
I've heard of Clannad.
None heard sundance 2009
most anyone will accept a US license, at least I've never heard of anyone having an issue with one or with a US passport. I think we accept most from the EU and other places. If you're talking about a racing license you have to go to school to get one.
I've bought the game from 2 different places. When I put the CD in, nothing happens. When I access the CD it appears blank. Has anyone heard of this?
I heard they can be discharged if one can show that the money was used for expenses not related to school. Can anyone provide evidence of this?
Anyone who heard them.
yes but just because it's been heard of by me or anyone else for that matter doesn't make it true
Yes... I have heard of it.
has anyone ever heard of the dove foundation in the u.k.
yes, i was scammed out money from this jerk posing as a manager for a financial group. Hey I was too, have you reported this to fraud.org and phone busters. We need to get these scam artists and our money back.ASAP
Has anyone heard about RMA legal Network They claim they can restructure your mortgage and get you a lower rate Are they a real company or a Scam They are asking for 3000 retainer fee upfront?
This sounds like a scam. $3000 is a lot of money. They won't lower your mortgage payments and you will lose your money.
I had heard it was Phyllis Isley. Has anyone else heard this?
No, I haven't
No I have not! But i have heard of a mandolin, just nip to the local music centre and ask them if they have heard of Corbin mandolins.
I ve heard that Guru Nanak Institute of Manegement has collaborated with BRASI school of supply chain management Is it true if yes then how will it benefit us?
Yes, The Guru Nanak Institute of Management has collaborated with the BRASI School of Supply Chain Management (News : Welcome To BRASI, School Of Supply Chain Management), which has centers in USA and Canada managed by highly qualified and experienced industry professionals who conduct top quality corporate trainings and certification programs in line with the international job requirements, business concepts and industry practices. GNIM will sponsor all willing and deserving students based on their result… Read More
yes, I heard it was coming in April.
no, never heard of it, but there is a town in Japan with this name
Ive heard of him!! i worked with him and hes a good friend of now
Yes. I've heard of it.
they are my 2 cousans
yes, many people have.
Yes, most Orders have international seminaries in Rome for the training of their priests from all over the world.
Has anyone heard of the Tie Breaker in Little League Baseball where ya Put a Runner on 2nd and 3rd with One out and if so where in the rule book is it?
That rule doesn't exist in Little League International rules. Little League International allows for local rules to be established by individual leagues. That is likely a rule that a local league put into place for some reason.
Eddie Money, I heard
Yes, I have heard of that. I don't know whether it is possible or not.
There was an episode where some of the cast of Deadliest Catch were on the show raising money for charity, I think. The band Edible Red was on the cash cab, although I had never heard of them before the show.
I heard it was going through management changes
I don't think there is a financial aid from US government for international student in US. I was an international student and I already sought many ways to obtain scholarship and grants. The money that comes from US government is impossible to be obtained if you are an international student. Of course with some exceptional universities such as Harvard or MIT (I heard some of international students got financial aid from US government, but I… Read More
It was a fake store.
yess, i did and I loved it.
Yes, it is a city in south Wales.
Can anyone with sufficient money buy bugatti veyron. I heard that only people with high living standards are allowed to buy it. is it true?
Yes, only the first ten Bugatti Veyron manufactured were sold to a selected (happy) few, and were only available in "King Blue" in honor of the classic vintage race cars. Nowadays, anyone who has enough money to spend, can buy a Bugatti Veyron. The new Bugatti Veyron Super Sport (limited 100) is available to anyone who wants to buy it.
auditors have a right towards the directors to be heard, mainly the sources available to auditors are: AGMs Letters to management Through audit committee
No, marijuana or its effects have ever killed anyone or atleast no documented cases of such has been heard of.
no. i have never even heard of anyone paying time and a half for sundays.... no. i have never even heard of anyone paying time and a half for sundays....
I've never heard of anyone called George in any Final Fantasy game I've heard of...
That is the gayest thing I have ever heard. . .
no, I have not heard of a medical condition called born with a double scalp.