Asked in Dish Network
How can I get my Dish network remote to work with a White Westinghouse flat screen TV?
I have provided the TV codes for your White Westinghouse TV and the TV codes.
Codes: 500, 719, 659, 674, 672, 670, and 664.
Remotes: Basic (Television Only)
- Turn the Television On.
- Press and hold the TV Power button for three seconds until the LED flashes.
- Enter the three-digit code using the buttons on the number pad.
- Press OK.(#) Note: The LED will flash three times.
- Test functionality with the TV.
- Return to Step 2 if the remote is not able to turn the TV On/Off, change the volume and mute the television.
Dish Blue Button remote works with the Sony code 500, I've been searching so hard to get mine to work, just happy I'm back to one remote. If 500 doesn't work for you, go through the other Sony codes in your Dish network remote manual.