How can the line 'nature always wears the colors of the spirit' be paraphrased?
How to paraphrase
- Paraphrase is defined as "...a restatement of a text or passage
in another form or other words, often to clarify".
- Use a DICTIONARY & THESAURUS to find other words for
"nature", "always", "wears", "colors" and "spirit".These two books
are the best sources for finding words with which to paraphrase
- "Nature" = creation/world/universe....
- "Always" = forever/eternally....
- "Wears" = dons/adorns/sports/clads....
- "Colors" = hues/pigments/tones....
- "Spirit" = psyche/mind/soul....
- CHOOSE the words that most closely mean he same thing as the
wording that you wish to paraphrase and ARRANGE them in a manner
that best relates the original meaning of what you are
- Creation's Mother forever dons the hues of the psyche.
- The world is eternally clad in pigments of the soul.