How can you be taken out of your parents' custody and live on your own if you're a minor but are having emotional problems due to your parents?

You need to find out about the laws in your state.I was emancipated in Ohio at 16 but not all states are the same.First talk to an adult you trust if there is a problem at home such as a teacher,pastor,or other relative.Also you can call your local childrens services for help.