How can you change from an Indian accent to a British English or American English accent?

Having a proper accent coach or Speech-Language Pathologist will be ideal in this situation. They can listen to your speech, assess the differences in the sounds, grammar, and coach you how to change it. This requires a lot of practice and awareness. I am a Speech-Language Pathologist, and I have worked with people who want to change their accents.