Not to give you a trivial, smart aleck, P.I.T.A. (Pain In The 'rear') answer, but...
Fasten your seatbelt! The seatbelt reminder alarm is there for your safety. Do not sit on top of a buckled safety belt to avoid the Belt Minder chime. Sitting on the safety belt will increase the risk of injury in an accident. To disable (one-time) or deactivate the Belt Minder feature please follow the directions stated below.
Deactivating/activating the BeltMinder feature
Read steps 1 - 9 thoroughly before proceeding with the deactivation/activation programming procedure.
The BeltMinder feature can be deactivated/activated by performing the following procedure:
Before following the procedure, make sure that:
* The parking brake is set * The gearshift is in P (Park) (automatic transmission) * The ignition switch is in the OFF position * All vehicle doors are closed * The driver's safety belt is unbuckled * The parklamps/headlamps are in OFF position (If vehicle is equipped with Autolamps, this will not affect the procedure.)
To reduce the risk of injury, do not deactivate/activate the BeltMinder feature while driving the vehicle.
1. Turn the ignition switch to the RUN (or ON) position. (DO NOT START THE ENGINE)
2. Wait until the safety belt warning light turns off. (Approximately 1-2 minutes)
* Steps 3-5 must be completed within 60 seconds or the procedure will have to be repeated. 3. Buckle then unbuckle the safety belt three times, ending with the safety belt unbuckled. This can be done before or during BeltMinder warning activation.
4. Turn on the parklamps/headlamps, turn off the parklamps/headlamps.
5. Buckle then unbuckle the safety belt three times, ending with the safety belt unbuckled.
* After step 5 the safety belt warning light will be turned on for three seconds. 6. Within seven seconds of the safety belt warning light turning off, buckle then unbuckle the safety belt.
* This will disable BeltMinder if it is currently enabled, or enable BeltMinder if it is currently disabled.
7. Confirmation of disabling BeltMinder is provided by flashing the safety belt warning light four times per second for three seconds.
8. Confirmation of enabling BeltMinder is provided by flashing the safety belt warning light four times per second for three seconds, followed by three seconds with the safety belt warning light off, then followed by flashing the safety belt warning light four times per second for three seconds again.
9. After receiving confirmation, the deactivation/activation procedure is complete.
how to disconnect alarm in a 2000 pontiac grand am se
For instructions on how to disable a factory alarm, check out the related link below.
how do you disarm a car alarm on a volvo s80 2000
where are the spark plugs of a 2000 crown Victoria
To disable the alarm on a 2000 Ford Explorer, remove the fuse designated to the alarm. You can also turn the key halfway on and leave it in the position for 10 to 15 minutes before starting the car.
According to the 2000 Ford Crown Victoria Owner Guide : ( 71.9 litres / 19.0 U.S. gallons )
To disable the factory alarm on a 2000 Mercury Villager, put the key in the ignition and turn it halfway. Let it stay in the spot for 10 minutes and start the car.
On a 2000 Ford Crown Victoria : Bank 1 is the passenger side of the engine , Bank 2 is the drivers side
No, they're 2 different engines and compressors
The 2000 Ford Crown Victoria owners manual shows SAE 5 W - 30 engine oil
The 2000 Ford Crown Victoria Owner Guide shows ( 5W-30 )
Key in driver's side door - turn to "unlock" position - stops the alarm
5 W 30 - according to the 2000 Ford Crown Victoria owners manual ( 5 quarts / 4.7 liters with filter change )
For a 2000 Ford Crown Victoria : ( 16 city / 23 highway , miles per U.S. gallon ) According to a website I was looking at
what degree thermostat 2000 vic
For a 2000 Ford Crown Victoria : With single exhaust ( 200 horsepower ) With dual exhaust ( 215 horsepower ) According to my Consumer Guide book
A 2000 Ford Crown Victoria with the 4.6L V8 engine requires 5.0 quarts of oil.
According to the 2000 Ford Crown Victoria Owner Guide : ( Motorcraft MERCON automatic transmission fluid is used as the power steering fluid )
Bank 1 is the passenger side of the engine on your Ford Crown Victoria