Child Support
Birth Certificates

How can you get child support from your son's father if his name is not on the birth certificate and you only know his first name and mom's address and that he has a criminal record?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2006-07-26 15:32:42

You might have to get a DNA test done, even though you know who

the father is. Take him to court to have him pay for child support.

Good luck and God Bless:)

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.