Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2007-03-04 15:18:34

You've called them and no response? You drive to Whyoming and knock on their door. Oh, they've moved. They are still there, but the car has a lien on it. Do not know laws in Whyoming, in Kansas, you can get a power of attorney to use on cars. Need a friendly notory. Sign their name, get a duplicate title and run that. Legal? Kind of gray since you have a bill of sale. I Kansas, a person has 30 days to provide a title. After that they have to return the money. It's going to be a hassle if they don't come up with a title. Lesson learned, NEVER pay for a car without a title. Once they get paid, most people have little or no interest in providing a title.

User Avatar

Your Answer


Still have questions?

Related Questions

What is a signed promised to pay back a loan?

It known as a promissory note.

Why I have to pay AST Assessment for your coop appartment?

Read your governing documents, a copy of which you signed when you purchased your co-op, and figure out what you promised to pay. If you promised to pay AST Assessment, then you owe it. As an option, your board may be able to cloud your title with a lien or otherwise enforce your agreement to collect the debt that you owe.

What was signed when Hitler promised not to ask for more land in Europe?

The Munich Agreement

What is the value of a hockey stick signed by the Columbus Blue Jackets?

I purchased one signed by the inaugural team for 300$ but i suppose it depends on who signed it and the condition that it is in.

How can a person get out of a signed purchased agreement on one of 2 cars?

you can't

Could you sue if you was promised a job you did not get?

I suppose you can if the promise was in writing and signed, but other wise their is no hope. Sorry!

Why did thousands of African Americans slaves sign on with the british army?

The British had promised them freedom if they had signed along with them.

What was signed by rulers at the Congress of Vienna to promise that they would rule as Christians?

The Holy Alliance was signed by the rulers at the Congress of Vienna. The document promised that they would rule as Christians.

By a treaty signed on April 30, 1803, the United States purchased the Louisiana Territory from which of the following countries?


What year was Alaska purchased?

The Alaska Purchase Treaty was signed on March 30, 1867Alaska was purchased by the US from Russia in 1867.

The british promised to withdraw all troops from the american territory in the?

In the Treaty of Paris the British promised to withdraw all troops from the American territory. The treaty was signed on September 3, 1983.

Can creditors garnish wages on a secured debt?

The long and short of it is--Yes. You signed a promissory note--you promised to pay and you haven't.

Did QVC ever sell mickey mantle signed balls?

yes , I actually purchased one.

Lincoln promised to compensate those slave owners who were not in rebellion as of January 1 1863?

he will signed the contract and let the slaves free

What was Hitler's pact?

In 1939 Hitler and Stalin signed a friendship pact, and promised that they would not fight. But shortly after that Hitler broke the pact.

When where and by whom was the treaty known as the Louisiana Purchased signed?

The Louisiana Purchase was signed on April 30th 1803 in Paris by Robert Livingston, James Monroe, and Barbé Marbois.

What was the name of the agreement signed by sixty-two nations?

In 1827, the Kellogg-Briand Pact was signed by 62 nations. This pact was an international agreement in which signatory states promised not to use war to resolve disputes.

How do you register a newly purchased car without a title?

You need a signed bill of sale from the previous owner.

By a treaty signed on April 30 1803 the US purchased the Louisiana Territory from which of the following countries?


How much does a signed copy of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone cost?

That depends what edition or version of the book you get. Signed copies can be purchased for £400+ depending on the condition. Signed first editions are worth even more. Special signed editions can also fetch a fair amount.

What was the Munich agreement and when was it signed?

It was an agreement between Germany, France, and Britain. Germany promised not to take over any other countries if Britain and France did not interfere in the takeover of Czechoslovakia. The pact was signed on September 30, 1938.

What is the Stockholm agreement?

An accord, signed in 1687, whereby New Zealand promised to sell 60% of all kiwi fruits to Sweden for a period of 100 years.

Will there be an orphan 2?

Sadly there wont be, the creator of the film signed a contract over to another company and promised that there wouldn't be a sequel. I still hope they make one.

If you purchased a vehicle in Michigan and have not driven it off the lot can you get out of he deal?

The location of the vehicle does not matter. What does matter is whether of not you have signed a contract to purchase the vehicle. If you already have signed a contract, it is very unlikely that you can back out of the deal.

What did the boy do in the wake you up when September ends video?

the boy in wake me up when September ends music video was he signed up for the army after he promised he wouldn't leave her.