How can you make your dog throw up?
Get them to swallow a cap full of peroxide.
Yes, a tablespoon of salt or less will make your dog throw up in less than a minute.
absolutely not.my dog swallowed a chicken bone hole and he was fine,but dont ever make a dog throw up.
The worms are not dangerous, but they will make your dog throw up.
Noxious substances, infectious agents or simply too much pressure on the stomach wall can make a dog throw up. Veterinarians generally use medications that are known to make a dog throw up when they need to get a dog cleaned out quickly, such as immediately after an antifreeze ingestion.
Sometimes, a dog may suffer side effects from heartworm medication and throw it back up.
Not if the dog chews it first.
make him throw up and then eat
In general, unless instructed by your veterinarian, you should not try to make your dog throw up. There are a few chemicals around the house that can be tried, including hydrogen peroxide, but there are side effects and they don't always work.
In general, unless instructed to by your veterinarian, you should not make your dog throw up. There are some household chemicals, including hydrogen peroxide, that can sometimes induce vomiting, but this doesn't always work and can have side effects.
In general, unless instructed to by your veterinarian, you should not try to make your dog throw up. There are several household chemical, including hydrogen peroxide, that sometimes works, but this isn't fool-proof and there are some side effects.
If a dog has eaten something that is poisonous you should take you dog to the vet right away. There they will pump your dog stomach and remove the contents. They may also give the dog vallium to make it throw up. Both of these are very unpleasant for a dog so try to keep this stuff out of the reach of your dog.
Depending on the dog and dog food yes. my dog is 5 years old and she throws up puppy food. if your dog is throwing up the food your giving it then talk to a vet, they might have some for your dog.
hurry up! get a bucket of water throw it on him. make him stop drop and roll.
Dogs chew on grass to get rid of something in their stomach that is upsetting them.
It is possible that a vaccination could make a dog throw up, but this would be a pretty rare side effect. It would be more likely that your dog would thrown up after being vaccinated due to stress or motion sickness (dogs can get car sick just like people).
If you have dewormed your dog, they may throw up live worms for a day or two. This is a sign the medication is working. Make sure that the dog does not choke on them.
Indigestion, poisoning, tainted or spoiled food
for me, it usually means that my dog has eaten grass, and that does not sit well for them, therefore the throw up.
Do NOT feed your dog any kind of apple sauce! It will make him/her throw up constantly! I fed my dog apple sauce, and then she threw up about 3 times that day! But if you have a dog that's pregnant, giving birth, or just gave birth, then you may give your little girl a cup of apple sauce, it will help her throw up all of her extra waste that she doesn't need. But… Read More
If your dog swallowed something it shouldn't have, No. If you are making it throw up for fun (That's weird) then yes because you dog can get dehydrated and loose its lunch or dinner
No you would think so my friends dog did that and was fine. so i dont know what it could be but good luck
Usually, a little bit of horse wormer won't hurt your dog.If your dog consumes a lot though you can give it a few CCs (according to dog's size) of hydrogen peroxide to make it throw up and it should be okay. (that is, if it didn't already throw it up.)
Give it hydrogen peroxide. It will make them throw up. But, call the vet first.
Yes when a dog throws up the dog is sick like humans because when we throw up were sick. You can also tell if a dog is sick by feeling their noses, if it's dry they're sick.
the dog would throw up!!
your dog would throw up and crap everywhere
A ride to the veterinarians. If you know what the dog ate or drank, call the vet. They can tell you whether to make the dog throw up or what to feed it. But if you don't want it to die, get professional help.
Tobacco/Nicotine is very dangerous/poisonous to dogs and can die from it. You should bring the dog to a vet. Once there, they will observe the dog and will pour something in its throat to make it throw up.
mustard mixed with water will make you throw up
Nausa and feeling the need to throw up but can't, what are some home remedies to make me throw up?
If you need your dog to throw up the best method is usually hydrogen peroxide 3% 5ml per 10 lbs. of canine weight. You can force feed this to the animal or you can mix it in with some honey or vanilla ice cream to convince them to eat it voluntarily. If you need something more effective than that you can have the dog injected with apomorphine at your vet.
The dog might just throw up.
Yes, dogs can throw up. They throw up if they drink to much water, eat something that's not suppose to be eaten, or sometimes Labs can have "turn." If this happens you should take your dog to the vet.
use a U.F.O and throw it fir your dog in the park
Clean up the throw-up. And help the dog feel better by taking them to the vet.
It actually depends on how big the dog and the shrimp is if big the dog may throw up but if the shrimp is small, it will probably just be tired. I have a dog of my own and we fed her some shrimp in the past and nothing peculiar happened.
why does my dog trow up yellow almost everyday?
It might make him throw up. He will go like, blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! hope that helped.
First get a dog treat put your hand up and say sit then throw the treat far away and go inside or away FYI I'm 10
maybe because my dog threw up white foam but he did not go to sleep he was crying there are 2 ways your dog can throw up white foam...#1because they did not eat anything and #2 because he ate 2 much
It might throw up.
it could make you throw up. i would ask a doctor
My dog has had 3 litters and i dont recall her trowing up.. hope i helped
The dog wants to clean its stomach. Its what they do so if you don't want to clean it up then keep them outside.
Call me crazy, but I think poop would make dog vomit smell like poop
of course! They can't digest plastic or metal they'll get sick RE: Sideclone Possibly. If a dog eats the lead pellets for a bb gun, then I recommend seeing a veterinarian or manually making your dog to throw up <http://animals.howstuffworks.com/pets/how-to-make-dog-throw-up.htm>. But if it's only one bb, then the dog will be fine. It may throw up once or twice, but that's because the stomach doesn't know exactly how to digest it. (Lead pellets are not… Read More
throw the toy, make them follow it then once its in their mouth, make them take it to where it belongs. keep doing this and give them a treat everytime they do somethi g right.
the dog might throw up or he'll be fine
yes, what happens when a dog has worms that aren't treated, they can "invade" the digestive tract and cause the system to get out of whack, thus the dog can't digest food resulting in excessive vomit 30min-1hr after meals.