ball pen is ink. gel pen is a gel-like ink.. but not ink itself.
Lick or add water to the end of the pen.
They need ink to make them work.If there is no ink in it,it will not work.Its the same as asking; Why do pens need ink to work? Its pretty obvious.
Examples: gelatine, ink gel, glue gels, toothpaste gel, cosmetic gels, medicines gel, etc.
Gel Pens were invented by the Sakura Color Products Corp. (Osaka, Japan), who make Gelly Roll pens and was the company that invented gel ink in 1984. According to Sakura, "Years of research resulted in the 1982 introduction of Pigma®, the first water-based pigment ink... Sakura's revolutionary Pigma inks evolved to become the first Gel Ink Rollerball launched as the Gelly Roll pen in 1984."
Only if it enters your blood stream.Answer:Although some forms of ink have poisonous components, there is no specific "ink poison". While ink is never made to be ingested in any way, gel ink is a pretty new product and the likelihood is that it's not very toxic at all.yes you can because if the ink gets into your blood stream it can poison you.
put vinegar in it mate
The only way that its possible to get ink poisoning from ANY type of pen is to swallow it, or if it gets inside of an open cut. Scientists who researched this proved that you need to swallow an ounce or more of ink to get ink poisoning. However gel pens use water-based ink, so they are less of a risk and non-toxic.
Food coloring and sponges is about the only thing I can think of that would work as an ink pad. Fill the sponge with food coloring and it would work as ink pad.
Well from what I've seen Indian ink seems to stay better than any other ink, I personally use gel pen ink.
If it stopped working, check it to make sure it still has ink. If it's out of ink, take it with you to a store and ask an employee if they could help you find the proper ink for it, or just throw it away and buy a new one. if it has ink, scribble over a page till it works. if that doesn't work, wet it a little, that is the part that you would use to write with should get wet. If it still doesn't work, just buy a new pen.
Ink isn't good for you, but the amount found in a pen probably isn't toxic.
I believe the Pentel Gel pens are best, cheaper than $3 each.
Yes they are! Keep them away from small children and animals.
when i was in san quintin we used gel pen and whit toothpaste or you could burn something and get the black stuff it leaves and mix that with baby oil and toothpaste, i recomend the gel pen with toothpaste though it sticks better. and it HAS to be gel pen that wont f up your skin
people prefer gel ink pens because it writes smoothly and shows outsatanding color
No, fountain pens are not gel pens. Gel pens are really a variation on Ballpoints and Roller ball Pens. Fountain pens retain the same nib and when they run out of ink you add more.
i have had success using dawn (old type not foaming) dishwashing detergent. put a few drops on ink spot. work in with old soft toothbrush. then wash in laundry. if you use too much, just run through rinse cycle again. make sure ink is out before you dry it. drying sets ink. this trick has helped me too many times to count
no cows do not make ink they make milk.
Sadly No. Lexmark make each cartridge model different so that no universal chip resetter will work. They also make some with chips that are intended to be replaced by Lexmark when they refill them and sell them as new once again.
I think most made by today's standards in the US are toxic free.
gel pen only
Take the refill out and put it in hot water. The ink may expand and start flowing again, if you can get the dried ball in the point moving.
I am not intierly sure, ask someone else if they can help! I am the question asker, im 10 and swallowed gel pen ink and am worried, plz help me!