How can you move school districts if your current one won't sign district option papers so you have to move in order to attend school and you have a job and your mom is willing to sign the papers?

If your School Districts won't sign a paper. talk to your parent if they are Willing to sign the paper or you can call Districts to find out about detail to move you another school.