Ford Bronco

How can you put a Ford 302 and tranny into a Chevy truck if both are fuel injected and you have the computer for the Ford motor?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2015-07-16 19:16:50
2015-07-16 19:16:50



Related Questions

User Avatar

you need V8 motor mounts, bigger radiator, a turbo 350 or turbo 400 automatic tranny, a new driveshaft, the computer and wiring from the 350 fuel injected engines donor car and you should get a beefier rearend.

User Avatar

No jets, it's throttle body injected, meaning it's computer controlled.

User Avatar

Not likely. They are two different bolt patterns.

User Avatar

If it's for a 305 it's a Chevy and will interchange with a 350. If it's an Olds, it won't.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.