It's actually pretty easy:
1) Always disconnect the negative batt. terminal before doing electrical work. An 8mm socket should do the trick.
2) Open both the driver and the passenger door, the cover marked "Fuse" on either end of the dash board must be removed. They may be a little difficult to pull off, but pull away from the hood, and towards the door at the same time and they'll eventually come out.
3) Under the steering wheel and in front of the brake pedal you'll see a black "kickplate" or cover with two plastic tabs towards the steering wheel side, push both of those tabs and allow the kickplate to drop down.
4) With the kickplate out of the way you might be seeing screws that were previously hidden, unscrew them. Where you previously removed the fuse covers there should be another small screw that was previously hidden, holding the dashboard in place. Undo them on both the driver's and passenger's side. Finally, in front of the instrument cluster, on the top, there are two more small screws, undo them as well.
5) Under the steering wheel there is a plastic piece with the trunk release button on it, gently pull this piece STRAIGHT out. Once it releases, undo the connection for the trunk release and put the plastic piece aside.
6) Found any more hidden screws after removing that last part??? Undo those as well.
7) Starting on the driver's side, gently pry the dashboard facia straight back from the front of the car. You will have to "massage" the plastic away from the top of the instrument cluster (where the traction control and hazard light switch are). As you work your way towards the passenger side, the bezel around the ignition will pop out, that's okay! Just don't lose that piece. Very carefully disconnect both the hazard and traction quick releases (a small bladed screwdriver works best).
8) With the dashboard facia pulled off you should now see 3 screws holding the factory radio in place. Undo those and gently remove the radio. There are three cords entering the back of the radio, the grey one is the antenna, pull it straight out. The other two are the factory harness, they are VERY tough to get out. Push down on the tab to release the harness plug and pull straight back. You may need a flathead screwdriver to help push the harness plug out of the back of the radio.
what are the stereo wire color codes for a 2002 Chevy impala LS
2000 chevy impala sterio wireing color codes
How do i remove a heater core to a 1974 chevy impala?
Remove the belt from your 2005 Chevy Impala water pump. Remove the water return hose. Remove the water pump retaining bolts. Reverse the process to install the new water pump.
Remove the cover from your 2001 Chevy Silverado stereo. Remove the stereo retaining bolts. Remove the wiring harness and the antenna cable from the back of the stereo.
install 3.8 Chevy impala crank sensor passenger side , remove wheel and use pully to pull out crank shaft
How do the headrest come an 2010 Chevy impala
Remove the decorative cover to your 2001 Chevy Lumina stereo. Remove the stereo retaining screws. Slide the stereo out and remove the wiring harness. Remove the antenna cable.
Remove the decorative cover from your 2006 Chevy Express stereo. Remove the stereo retaining screws. The stereo will slide out. Remove the wiring harness and the antenna cable from the back of the stereo.
Remove the tire and wheel from your 2001 Chevy Impala. Remove the end of the axle. Remove the wheel bearing nut. Remove the wheel bearing seal and the wheel bearing. Reverse the process to install the new front wheel bearing.
remove dash from 62 chevy
Remove the tire and wheel from your 2003 Chevy Impala. Remove the brake assembly spring and the break caliper. The brake pads will come off. Reverse the process to install the new brake pads.