It's actually pretty easy:
1) Always disconnect the negative batt. terminal before doing electrical work. An 8mm socket should do the trick.
2) Open both the driver and the passenger door, the cover marked "Fuse" on either end of the dash board must be removed. They may be a little difficult to pull off, but pull away from the hood, and towards the door at the same time and they'll eventually come out.
3) Under the steering wheel and in front of the brake pedal you'll see a black "kickplate" or cover with two plastic tabs towards the steering wheel side, push both of those tabs and allow the kickplate to drop down.
4) With the kickplate out of the way you might be seeing screws that were previously hidden, unscrew them. Where you previously removed the fuse covers there should be another small screw that was previously hidden, holding the dashboard in place. Undo them on both the driver's and passenger's side. Finally, in front of the instrument cluster, on the top, there are two more small screws, undo them as well.
5) Under the steering wheel there is a plastic piece with the trunk release button on it, gently pull this piece STRAIGHT out. Once it releases, undo the connection for the trunk release and put the plastic piece aside.
6) Found any more hidden screws after removing that last part??? Undo those as well.
7) Starting on the driver's side, gently pry the dashboard facia straight back from the front of the car. You will have to "massage" the plastic away from the top of the instrument cluster (where the traction control and hazard light switch are). As you work your way towards the passenger side, the bezel around the ignition will pop out, that's okay! Just don't lose that piece. Very carefully disconnect both the hazard and traction quick releases (a small bladed screwdriver works best).
8) With the dashboard facia pulled off you should now see 3 screws holding the factory radio in place. Undo those and gently remove the radio. There are three cords entering the back of the radio, the grey one is the antenna, pull it straight out. The other two are the factory harness, they are VERY tough to get out. Push down on the tab to release the harness plug and pull straight back. You may need a flathead screwdriver to help push the harness plug out of the back of the radio.
Would depend on what year impala On a 63 impala or many of the early ones you need to remove the passener side fender. The remove the power wire from the blower motor. Then remove the heater hoses. then remove the heater box from the fire wall. the heater core is inside that box. Newer models I am not familiar with
Give me food and I will live give me water and I will die what am I?
How do you get 1000000 robux for free?
What is 8 divided by 2(2 plus 2)?
Baseball players with 3000 hits 300 home runs and a 300 batting average?
40 thousandths equals how many hundredths?
Who was Hillary Clintons running mate in the 2008 presidential elections?
How many triangles in a pentagram?
Which is greater 1500 mL or 1.5 L?
What are the dog days of summer?
What is the toughest academic course according to the Guinness Book of World Records 2011?
Why do so many foods "taste like chicken"?
Who invented Lincoln Logs?
How did chickenpox get its name?
What is doomscrolling?
How did the Wiffle Ball get its name?
Do schools still teach cursive writing?
WHAT IS THE EXPECTATION ON THE SUBJECT NSTP AND TO THE INSTRUCTOR AND CLASSMATE?
What are the manifestation of a satisfactory selling career?
How does the dwarves music affect Bilbo?
An inverted image is the characteristics of a?
Why is there a need to familiarize yourselves with morphology of fishes?
What is the grammatical name and function of this sentence before the harvest began?
How should the state react the violation of law?
How is medium a factor in representing the filipino identity in a work of art?
Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.