Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2005-04-23 08:53:58

This can be ordered from the court, but, if you also find someone to share your life with this could also apply to you, so be careful! If you feel this woman is HONESTLY a bad influence on your daughter then you must prove it in court. The same applies to your ex if you should find someone he disapproved of you seeing. If this woman is nice, then I think you fear she will steal away your daughter's affections from you. I think you feel threatened. Never fear, you will always be your daughter's mother and she loves YOU. Sorry, but that's the only way to go unless you can get full custody of your daughter. I wouldn't suggest this if she really wants to see her father as it's not fair to her. Both of you decided to split up for your own personal reasons, but all your daughter sees is "mom and dad" and no one can replace either of you. Time for both you and your husband to mature and think of your daughter and put your own emotions aside. Good luck Marcy

User Avatar

Your Answer


Still Have Questions?

Related Questions

What is the name for a women who is cheating on her husband?

An adulteress is a woman who cheats on her husband.

Can a woman cheat on her husband with a woman?

Cheating is cheating . Man or woman or transgendered person in the middle of the proceedings, or natural-born hemaphrodite. I think that covers it.

What does it mean when you dream of awakening to your husband sleeping with another woman?

that your suspious that your husband is cheating on you.

How many woman leave husband after cheating?

5 out of 10

Is it cheating when your husband meets with a married woman to talk about his marriage and find out later she is attracted to him?

that just means that the lady is cheating on her husband to be with your husband

How does a wife feel after her bisexual husband cheats with a man?

Cheating is cheating, and I think a spouse is hurt whether the cheating is with a man or a woman.

What is a romantic fantasy?

A woman that comes home to find her husband cheating and joins.

What is another word for the man a woman is cheating on her husband for?

Close Emotional Friend

Do men ever fall in love with a woman who is cheating on her husband?

Yes, sometimes they do.

Is cheating on your husband with a woman really cheating?

Yes if you let him watch,it's entertainment. if you let him help,it's a new hobby.

Should a cheating wife confess to her lover's wife?

It depend to how long and how it started, but yes she needs to confess to this woman. Especially if this woman doesn't know what's going on. And what about the cheating wife's husband, what did he do to be betrayed by her. If the cheating wife and the cheating husband are having a wonderful time hiding their affair, do remember what goes around comes around.

Is it ok if your husband flirts on text with other woman?

No....because flirting leads to cheating.

If a woman sleeps with a woman is she cheating on her husband?

"Cheating" in a marriage is the informal term for being unfaithful to your marriage vows. Having extra marital sex is an act of being unfaithful.

When your husband gives another woman jewelry?

that means that they are going out and your husband is cheating on you.

If a husband emails another woman and jokingly discusses her butt and asks for her phone is that cheating?

in a way that's cheating but not really. it depends on if he calls her!!!

Should a married woman meet a single man for lunch?

Sure, lunch is not cheating on your husband.

If I have proof my husband has been cheating should I tell the woman's husband?

If you have absolute proof that your husband is cheating with this other woman then you should deal with your own problems with your husband first and yes, the other woman's husband should know. This is not an uncommon problem and most people (whether a husband cheats with another man's wife or a wife cheats with one of her friend's husbands) is very common and the victim of the cheating generally does tell the husband or wife that their spouse is cheating with their spouse.

What movie is it when a woman find out her husband is cheating and she conspires with her husbands lover's husband to plan her child's abduction and all night her husband not noing is pushed to findin?


Why would a married woman act like she doesn't know your husband when you know she was cheating with him?

she's scared she might not have a chance with your husband again.

If my husband exchanged photos with another woman which I am assuming he knew used to work with and is planning to take her out for dinner after work hours does that mean he's cheating?

YES ANSWER: Does your husband knows that you knew what's going on with him. Cheating, there's a few meaning when we use the words "cheating" Cheating in the heart is the worst one, sex, lying. Any how if your husband ask you to join him because he will be having dinners with friends, it can't be cheating. But if he meet her just the two of them, its already called cheating because he never told you what he will be doing. If I were you I will talk to your husband and ask him what he is doing meeting this woman that he gave his pictures to. If you don't, your husband will keep doing what he started doing and your life will become messy.

Can a husband have a friendly friendship with a woman long distance texting and doesnt say nothing to wife is that cheating?

A husband can have a friendly relationship with a woman long distance by texting. It depends on what type or relationship he has with his wife on whether it's considered cheating. If he has nothing to hide, there is no reason to keep it from her.

When a woman is dry does it mean she is cheating on her husband?

ANSWER: I don't think so, not because a woman or your wife feels dry during intercourse, it doesn't mean she is cheating on you. This kind of problem is natural for some woman especially when we get older. Nothing is suspicious when it comes to a woman being dry..

Is it love works when woman committed sin to his husband?

If you're talking about cheating then yes, it is a sin but, however, if she asks her husband and god for forgiveness and the husband doesn't forgive, then that too is a sin.

How woman can get chlamydia if don't have any contact sex except husband?

Because he's cheating on you with someone who had the disease

Should I be concerned when iPhone my husband and you always hear a woman in the background?

If you are phoning your husband at work then it's possible a woman is working close by to him and it means nothing at all and he is not cheating. If you are phoning your husband at someone's home it is possible it is your husband's friends wife or girlfriend.