How can you tell if a cell is a prokartyote?
- prokaryotic cells do not have a nucleus and eukaryotic cells do.
- prokaryotic cells lack some organelles and eukaryotic cells do not.
- prokaryotic cells are not found in humans and eukaryotic cells are.
- prokaryotic cells are always unicellular and eukaryotic cells are often multicellular.
- prokaryotic cells reproduce/divide by binary fission and eukaryotic cells reproduce/divide by mitosis/meiosis
Someof the epithelial cells are foldedor wrinkle What does this tell you about the thickness of the cell?
well first you need to know what it's about if your teacher didn't tell you exactly what it has to be about,then just say it is about cells in your body. the red blood cell,white blood cell,nerve cell,egg cell (this is only in female bodies(girls)),sperm cell (this is only in male bodies(boys)),nueron cell and the muscle cell now pick as many of these as you want ok. ok now you have chosen the cells tell…
A cell address identifies a particular cell, like cell A4 or B13. A label is just a heading put into a cell to tell you what some values listed under or beside it are like Sales or Month. So in cell A4 you could have the label Sales. A cell address identifies a particular cell, like cell A4 or B13. A label is just a heading put into a cell to tell you what some…