How could you fix a tv screen that's been touched with a magnet?
Answer Probably you can't. If the phosphor coating on the inside of the screen has been damaged, there is no way to repair it. A Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) is a sealed glass tube which is evacuated, which means that there is vacuum inside. There is no way to open the tube without breaking it.
Answer You'll need a "degaussing" coil. Basically it's a large magnet that you move around the front of the picture tube, and slowly move away from it. The procedure is simple, but without a good degaussing coil you can't really fix it.
The above comments, of course, only apply to older CRT-type TVs. Modern LCD screens are not affected by magnets and do not suffer from "phosphor burn".
There's a little known cheat, take a magnet, the strongest one that you have, and rub it across the screen. You have to keep at it until it starts to go blue or green. Thats a sign that the portal is open, then, after about another minute of rubbing with the magnet, you will come out right next to it.
Well to get pink eye you must have touched somethingand then rubed your eye and then goten what ever was on that thing you touched and now thats in your eye and then your ey gets WAY eratated and thats what pink eye does to you, im so sorry if you have it but if you have it then you go to a eye doctor then you can get eye drops and they help again…