How did Adolf Hitler kill the Jews?
Many died in in gas chambers
Millions of Jews were killed in many various ways, such as:
- Stavation - In the ghettos.
- Gas Vans - Used at Chelmno and elsewhere.
- Machine gunned - into pits the Jews had dug out.
- In extermination camps (such as Trelinka, part of Auschwitz-Birkenau, Sobibor) - where they were gassed or shot.
- In harsh concentration camps - where they were worked to death.
He killed them by putting them into gas chambers , also he would work them to death , by not feeding them and making me them work all hours of the day with no food or sleep .
Any horrid way you could imagine. Starvation, beatings, poison, burning.