Asked in

How do I know for sure that my ex boy friend wants to and will change for me?


User Avatar
Wiki User
July 11, 2009 6:15PM

You Should See A Psychic, As They Can Sometimes Read Minds, Or, If You Can Afford It, Hire A Lie Detector, As This Is Usually 98% Correct. =] You cannot change a person's personality, even if he says he wants to change he will NOT, nomatter what, you certainly will not be able to, so, if you are unhappy with him it is time to move on otherwise accept him the way he is.